New Client Info
Bring Your Dog to Play at Puptown Charlotte
- We look forward to meeting you and your dog! -
- Over 14 weeks of age
- Strong enough to walk and potty without assistance
- We happily make modifications to accommodate special needs and senior dogs
- Friendly with people and other well behaved dogs
- Confident and curious in new situations
- Current on Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper vaccines (titers accepted)
- Free from parasites and communicable diseases for at least 14 days before visiting
- Spayed/neutered (over 6 months of age)
Register Your Dog In 3 Easy Steps
Call to set up a Pup Preview Day. Appointments are available weekdays 7:15a – 9:45a and generally last around 20 minutes.
Pup Preview Day
Complete paperwork, meet our staff, tour the facility, ask questions and see your dog interact with new friends.
Leave Your Dog
After a successful introduction, your dog can stay for a free day of doggie daycare. Once enrolled, your dog can attend daycare any weekday.
See you soon!
For safety and insurance reasons we are unable to care for the following dogs:
– Dogs requiring medication between the hours of 7pm – 6:30am
– Dogs diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder
– Dogs currently undergoing chemotherapy
– Dogs that have experienced a seizure within the past year
– Dogs able to jump a 6′ fence
– Dogs which exhibit destructive or harmful behaviors resulting from extreme separation anxiety
– Dogs with a bite history
– Excessive barkers
– Pit Bulls